For our last day, I took the boys for one last adventure to Klyde Warren Park. The park provided these huge blocks for the morning fun. There was also a company doing story time and giving away free books!
Nathan got hot so regular diaper and no suit but look at this pure joy.
Time for pirate adventures together.
The drive home was smooth sailing. I love traveling in the van.
Unpacking in our 90+ degree home, mowing the grass, buying food, sorting and dealing with a month of mail...not so much.
The boys were happy to explore the house and all of the forgotten toys. Nathan somehow managed to hold Joshua's baby for a minute. Joshua has been taking care of this baby for 2+ years now.
Matt started night shift as soon as we got back. So, we did church solo. I really enjoyed a month of Sundays with Matt.
This week has been filled with play dates with friends, a trip to sea world, and just enjoying being back home.
We enjoyed Dallas but are happy to get back to our San Antonio normal.







No comments:
Post a Comment