I planned on waiting until the house was furnished/decorated before I posted pictures but due to a few requests I snapped these shots this morning. We painted the dining room and rehung the curtain rods from where the previous owners left them behind. I bought an entryway bench and a cheap table for the eat-in kitchen. I will post more pictures once we get our stuff and I begin this new adventure of house living. I already miss my tiny all carpet apartment a little when it is cleaning time. lol However, I do love the space and the possibilities here. This house is 4 bedrooms with 2.5 baths. We have a deck in our backyard and a 2 car garage definitely an upgrade from the apartment.
Very nice!! I like that color, what is it? We're going to go paint the pink room on the first. :) So fun painting and feeling adult-like! I see what you mean now...hmmm, It's like a giant entrywayish space, I'll think more on that.
So, so cute!!! I love the paint color, too, and the floors are gorgeous! I am totally with you though. Wood floors are a pain to clean! I'd much rather vacuum! Have fun decorating! Find a T.J. Maxx or Home Goods! They always have cute stuff to fill a home with! I hope you are loving it there! How's the weather?!?!
4 comments:
Very nice!! I like that color, what is it? We're going to go paint the pink room on the first. :) So fun painting and feeling adult-like! I see what you mean now...hmmm, It's like a giant entrywayish space, I'll think more on that.
soooo cute! Now lets get you your stuff & get you all settled in! geesh! My fingers are crossed that soon a truck will be pulling in your driveway!
So, so cute!!! I love the paint color, too, and the floors are gorgeous! I am totally with you though. Wood floors are a pain to clean! I'd much rather vacuum! Have fun decorating! Find a T.J. Maxx or Home Goods! They always have cute stuff to fill a home with! I hope you are loving it there! How's the weather?!?!
Yay! Cute!! I hope your stuff gets there soon, it's no fun camping out for weeks...
Post a Comment