The Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas with all of our family. We started with my family and then went to Matt's parents house and then back home for our own little Christmas. We were spoiled with goodies and presents but most of all it was nice to be with everyone. I certainly tried to appreciate it more knowing that next year we will be a lot farther away and will probably not be coming back for the holidays. We are truly blessed to have families that love us so much.


Joshua explored his first snow.
Posing with my family and my sister-in-laws
Classic Joshua furrowed eyebrows




Our Christmas night/day after Christmas snow
Joshua loves cats




Saving a little rice for later

I love my happy little boy. Being a mom makes the holidays absolutely magical.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Vanessa,
Your little boy is absolutely adorable! He looks to be a very "busy" little one! :) I'm glad to see ya'll are doing well. I enjoy your posts and seeing Joshua grow!

Alyssa said...

Some great Joshua expressions! That's fun that y'all still did a Christmas celebration just the 3 of you! We're going to have to help each other learn how to use our Christmas presents :)