The Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day


Snow day....where????

So, I've had a wonderful day of relaxation! School was cancelled last night because of the "horrible" weather coming. Everyone got snow around our lovely state except for us. However, school was still cancelled....I guess this is because the temps were low this morning after lots of rain last night.


I spent the day exercising, shopping, chatting on the phone, etc. I didn't want to have today off because I don't want to have to make the day up later. I always love a day off anyway though!

Warmer temps are coming at the end of the week. I am ready for spring!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Glad you had a good day! I got two hours off. Which I enjoyed by working out before work and playing mario kart :)

Monica&Kevin said...

I'm SO ready for spring!! At least it is sunny outside...still frigid though. :( Sounds like you had a nice day though!

theSwensenFamily said...

Umm...yeah! That doesn't look like snow! You southerners have no idea what a real SNOW DAY is like! When Mark and I were first married, Logan, Utah got over 4 feet of snow in less than 12 hours and they decided the day of to close the university (first time in over 100 years). Stuff like that happens all the time in Utah. We're not talking these little skiffs that melt by the afternoon. You can't find your car because it's buried! Hope you enjoyed your day anyways and I'm glad you were safe! Ha! Ha!