The Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, February 16, 2009

Love is in the air

I don't want to make everyone who reads jealous but my hubby deserves a post here.

I will say that Matt accomplished the "spoiling the princess" effect this Valentine's Day! We never really celebrate Valentine's Day so I was completely shocked this year! I have never had a better date in my life. It all came down to thought and effort. He planned out the perfect day and took a lot of time in the process. We celebrated Friday and Saturday. My day started off with hand dipped chocolate covered strawberries to share with my team. 24 roses were delivered to my school with a riddle which led me on a very fun adventure...along the way I discovered a necklace, earrings, and movie tickets! We ended our evening on a date to the movies. Saturday was spent studying for a Monday Pathology test, but we managed to have a great day on the 14th as well. I was instructed to not doing anything out of the normal for Matt this year because he wanted it to be all about me. Some of my friends are now saying, "Awww" others are gagging....I know. I can't help that he is just that sweet.


So now I need to plan my own special day for a random day in the next few months. Plus, I've got to decide what to do....Any ideas? If he thought that a list of clues with presents located at each location was fun to plan maybe he would like to have one made for him as well.....I just don't know.

1 comment:

theSwensenFamily said...

Yeah! Somebody sure loves you! I'm glad you were spoiled!